Rhoades Environmental was created to provide full service inspection and consulting services to our clients. Rhoades Environmental technical services provides over 25 years of experience in the field of environmental inspections and consulting and currently holds national certifications as a Certified Environmental Specialist (CES), Certified Remediation Specialist (CRS), and Certified Environmental Inspection. We are aware of the constantly changing regulations and compliance issues our clients face. Because each client’s situation is unique, we will approach every project in such a manner that provides new insight and a different perspective. Rhoades Environmental inspection and consulting services include, but not limited to:
- Phase I, II, and III Environmental Assessments of commercial, industrial and residential properties
- Regulatory compliance and Quality Assurance / Quality Control Inspections
- Comprehensive Hazardous Material Remediation and Procedural Plans, On-site Monitoring and Final Clearance Testing
- Building Inspections and Consulting services for Hazardous Contaminants such as Asbestos, Lead, and Radon.
- Hydrogeologic and Subsurface Investigations
- Underground Storage Tank closure, state reimbursement documentation (GWPA) and regulatory compliance documentation
- Prepare State or Federal permitting applications and individual site health and safety plans for hazardous material projects
- Indoor Air Quality Inspections, Mitigation Design and Implementation
- Radon Inspections, Mitigation Design, and Construction
- Final Clearance Inspections and testing for a variety of hazardous contaminates
- RCRA Hazardous Materials / Waste Profiling and Manifesting for disposal
- Most types of inspections in order to identify hazardous contaminates in the soil, water, and air mediums
- Teaching services for regulated and non-regulated environmental training courses
- Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM) analytical services for asbestos air samples
- Clandestine Meth Lab Consulting, pre- and post-remediation testing
- Infrared Camera Inspections for moisture
Rhoades Environmental will consistently investigate several possible solutions and applicable technological advances in an effort to solve your problem in the most complete and cost effective means possible. We promise to put forth our best efforts to satisfy all our client’s expectations.
Rhoades Environmental currently holds $3,000,000 Errors and Omissions (E&O) Professional Liability and $3,000,000 General Liability Insurance policies. Rhoades Environmental prides itself on being an experienced and specialized inspection / consulting company for its clients. We look forward to providing you with the quality service you deserve and at a realistic price.
Thought for the Day:
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten.