One Resident Hospitalized After Ceiling Collapse, Mold Discovery at Hawthorne Home  by Lucas Frau

Water leakage and a mold discovery in a Hawthorne residence led to one man being hospitalized and left the other residents questioning whether the three-family home is habitable, authorities said.Fire Department officials were dispatched to a house on Prescott Avenue on Sunday morning because water leaking from a boiler on the third floor caused the ceiling in the second-floor bathroom to collapse. For full text, click here