Portland, OR – State and local agencies are investigating possible health concerns from the ash that fell over Northeast Portland’s Parkrose neighborhood when a former Kmart building burned on Wednesday. Some debris that fell at Luuwit View Park tested positive for asbestos, the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) said. They found more charred pieces and heavy dust from the fire in nearby yards and on Parkrose School District Property. The Parkrose School District canceled all outdoor school and rental activities on the Parkrose campus. For the full text of the article, click here.